6 Things to Do in Jackman Moose River
There are so many things for outdoor enthusiasts to do in Jackman Moose River. Pick from this list for starters.
1. Take a 30 min air tour of the area. Be awed by the fall foliage!
2. Have a picnic at Attean Lake Scenic Overlook and hike nearby Owl Trail.
3. Play some golf and enjoy the mountain views! Did you know they have a nighttime golfing event?
4. Go camping and teach the family how to fly fish! One campground has a kids’ trout pond.
5. Canoe or kayak the Moose River.
6. Snowmobile the unbelievable trail choices!
Need a Weekend Getaway?
Make reservations at a campground or a cabin on Attean Lake. Spend a day getting there as you amble along the Old Canada Road Scenic Byway stopping at some of the scenic turnouts. Plan time to canoe or kayak, fish, hike, bike, or rent an ATV and make s’mores around an evening campfire. There are so many outdoor adventures to find in the Jackman Moose River area. It’s a four-season destination where snowmobilers in the winter, anglers in the late spring and summer, and leaf peepers in the fall enjoy their favorite activity.